– The applicant must be an Indian national and have completed their 10+2 examination with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology (PCMB).
– The applicant must have secured admission to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course in Natural and Basic Sciences at any recognized Indian university or institute.
– The applicant must not be availing any other scholarship or financial assistance.
– A scholarship amount of INR 80,000 per annum to the selected candidates for pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Natural and Basic Sciences.
– An additional amount of INR 20,000 per annum for carrying out summer research projects.
– Mentorship and guidance from experts in the field of science and technology.
– Opportunities to participate in national and international conferences and seminars.