– The applicant must be an Indian national with a minimum of 60% marks in their B.E./B.Tech degree.
– The applicant must have secured admission to a full-time M.Tech course in CTM or related disciplines at a premier institute in India.
– The applicant must not be more than 23 years of age as of 1st July of the year of application.
– Financial assistance of up to INR 13.2 lakhs for the entire duration of the M.Tech course, including tuition fees, hostel fees, and other expenses.
– Guaranteed placement with L&T Construction upon successful completion of the course.
– Mentorship from L&T Construction executives and experts in the field of CTM.
– Opportunities for hands-on training and practical experience on L&T Construction projects.