– The applicant must be a citizen of India and have completed their 12th standard with a minimum of 60% marks in the science stream.
– The applicant must be currently enrolled in the first year of a full-time engineering degree program at a recognized Indian engineering college.
– The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 2,00,000.
– Financial assistance of up to INR 2,00,000 per annum to selected candidates for covering their tuition fees, hostel fees, and other academic expenses.
– Opportunities to participate in various technical and cultural events organized by Siemens India.
– Mentorship and guidance from experts in the field of engineering.