The National Scholarship Exam (NSE) is a scholarship program offered by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) to recognize and support meritorious students from across India. The scholarship aims to encourage and motivate students to achieve academic excellence and pursue their dreams.
The National Scholarship Exam is open to students from class 5 to 12 who are studying in any recognized school in India. The eligibility criteria include academic excellence and financial need.
The National Scholarship Exam offers various scholarships and cash prizes to the top-performing students, including:
– NSE Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to the top-performing students from each class, ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000.
– NSE Cash Prizes: These cash prizes are awarded to the top-performing students from each class, ranging from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000.
– Participation Certificates: All participants receive a participation certificate.
– Application period: Usually conducted in November-December every year.
– Application mode: Online.
– Examination mode: Online and offline.
– Scholarship amount: Up to Rs. 50,000.
– Scholarship duration: One-time scholarship.
– Fields of study: All subjects.
– The National Scholarship Exam is conducted in two stages: the preliminary round and the final round.
– The preliminary round is an online or offline examination consisting of multiple-choice questions based on the student’s respective class syllabus.
– The top-performing students from the preliminary round are selected for the final round, which is a written examination.
– The final round is conducted in various locations across India, and the top-performing students are selected for the scholarships and cash prizes.
– The National Scholarship Exam is conducted by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE), which is an independent organization.
– The applicants need to provide their personal and academic information, including their name, age, class, and school details.
– They also need to pay the registration fee and submit the registration form online.
– The applicants may need to submit supporting documents such as their school ID card, marksheet, and any other relevant documents as required by the scholarship provider.