The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship program offered by Reliance Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited. The scholarship aims to support meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society to pursue undergraduate studies in various fields such as engineering, science, commerce, and arts.
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is open to Indian nationals who have secured admission in the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree course at a recognized Indian institution. The eligibility criteria include academic excellence, financial need, and leadership potential.
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship covers the entire academic fees, including tuition, examination, and hostel fees, as well as a monthly allowance to cover living expenses. The scholarship also provides opportunities for mentoring, leadership development, and internships at Reliance Industries Limited.
– Application period: April to May (annually)
– Application mode: Online
– Scholarship amount: Full academic fees and a monthly allowance
– Scholarship duration: Up to four years, subject to satisfactory academic performance
– Fields of study: Engineering, Science, Commerce, and Arts
– The selection process for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship includes an online application, an aptitude test, a personal interview, and a verification of documents.
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an aptitude test, which covers quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and English language proficiency.
– The final selection is based on the candidates’ overall performance in the aptitude test, personal interview, and document verification.
– The scholarship is renewable for up to four years, subject to satisfactory academic performance and other criteria.
– The scholarship recipients are expected to maintain a high academic standard and participate in leadership development and community service activities.
– The applicants need to provide their personal and academic information, including marksheets and certificates.
– They also need to provide information about their family income and financial situation, as well as any other relevant details such as extracurricular activities, achievements, and leadership experience.
– The applicants may need to submit supporting documents such as income certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents as required by the scholarship provider.