– The applicant must be a domicile of Nagaland and should have a valid Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC).
– The applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in the last qualifying examination.
– The applicant must be pursuing studies in any recognized institution in India.
– The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
– The scholarship is offered by the Government of Nagaland.
– The scholarship amount is up to Rs. 10,000 per annum.
– The scholarship is open to meritorious students domiciled in Nagaland and pursuing their studies in any recognized institution in India.
– The scholarship is awarded based on merit.
– The scholarship is renewable every year, subject to the applicant’s academic performance and the availability of funds.
– The scholarship application process generally starts in the month of July/August.
– Domicile certificate/Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of Nagaland
– Proof of last qualifying examination
– Income certificate
– Bank account details
– Passport size photograph