The JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme is a financial aid program offered by the JM Sethia Charitable Trust to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of the society, who wish to pursue higher education in any field of study.
– The applicant must be a citizen of India and have secured at least 75% marks in the last qualifying examination.
– The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs. 4 lakhs.
– The applicant should have taken admission in a recognized institution for pursuing higher education in any field.
Benefits: The selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount of up to Rs. 50,000 per annum to cover their tuition fees, hostel fees, and other related expenses.
– The scholarship is offered by the JM Sethia Charitable Trust.
– The scholarship amount is up to Rs. 50,000 per annum.
– The scholarship is open to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of the society, pursuing higher education in any field.
– The scholarship is renewable every year, subject to the applicant’s academic performance and the availability of funds.
– The scholarship application process generally starts in the month of June/July and closes in August.
Prerequisites and documents:
– Proof of last qualifying examination
– Income certificate
– Admission proof in a recognized institution for pursuing higher education