MANAGE Internship Program 2022 is an initiative of the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad for Ph.D or postgraduate students. The interns get an opportunity to learn recent advances in agricultural extension management, gain valuable applied experience, develop professional dynamism and network among the agricultural extension stakeholders. The selected candidates will receive up to INR 35,000 per month. agricultural extension stakeholders. The selected candidates will receive up to INR 35,000 per month.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must –
31. Hold a postgraduate or Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Extension/Agriculture Marketing/Home Science Extension/Agri-Business Management/Agricultural Economics/Animal Husbandry Extension/Fisheries Extension/Forestry/Food Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Mass Communication & Journalism/Information Technology/Food Processing
32. Have secured 80% marks
33. Have good academic background and writing skills
The selected candidates will receive benefits as follow with chargeable boarding and accommodation –
For Ph.D. candidates – INR 35,000 per month
For Postgraduate candidates – INR 25,000 per month
6. A letter of recommendation from the Head of the Department (HoD)
7. Tentative proposal for the topical research (maximum two pages)*
8. Curriculum Vitae (CV) and motivation letter of the student duly attested by the Chairman & HoD
*Note – The tentative proposal must include title, objectives, selected review of the literature (National & International status), work plan (brief methodology, study area, sampling plan and time schedule) & expected outcome.