European Union Traineeships Program 2024 also known as Blue Book Traineeship program is a golden opportunity for students to have high-level working experience in European Union. The student traineeship in Europe opens twice a year in which the students get to work in the EU’s directorate Generals, agencies, and bodies. The trainees at European Union will have a real-life experience of the services they are arranged to. The services in which they can be polishing their skills can be in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. The students will be interacting with others in the form of meetings, group work, and public hearings, This will give them an insight into how well-reputed organizations work and collaborate for a progressive and better future.
1. The students who have completed a standard 3 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a complete bachelor’s cycle or equivalent degree can apply.
2. The applicant must have an official confirmation from the university for the degree or must have a degree completion certificate.
3. The applicant must not have any prior work experience in any EU Commission, body or agency, delegation, members of the European Parliament, or Advocate Generals at EUCJ.
4. If the applicant has any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
5. The applicant must have a very good knowledge of any two EU official languages
6. The candidates who have an international profile that is demonstrated through education, work, or volunteering experience abroad will get additional points.
7. The candidates who have rare fields of study and have their papers and publications will be given priority with extra points.
1. The trainees will be getting a monthly allowance of €1300.
2. The visa costs of the trainees will be reimbursed.
3. Medical fees will be reimbursed.
4. The EU will cover the travel expenditure.