CollegeDekho (www.collegedekho.com) is a disruptive technology education start-up founded in 2015 offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model include providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and
the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 36000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
CollegeDekho is a unique university discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam patterns, scholarships and all related topics. CollegeDekho’s interactive virtual-assistant AI-powered Chatbot works towards enhancing interactions between students and counsellors & using technology to help students make informed decisions.
In 2018, CollegeDekho forayed into the international business providing end-to-end solutions to students seeking admission internationally. With the acquisition of Scholarship Facilitation Services (SFS), an established student
counselling platform for international education, CollegeDekho has expanded its services in the USA, UK, Europe,
In the first year of operations itself, CollegeDekho became the fastest-growing education services provider in India, with exceptional traffic growth touching traffic of over 1.3 million visits in a span of less than 8 months, with an extremely engaged response from users. CollegeDekho.com ranks among the top 1500 sites in India. Today, CollegeDekho is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the country clocking a record 100% growth year on year.
We are looking for smart and dynamic people, who are passionate about helping students realise their dreams by guiding them making judicious & informed decisions about their education and career.
The successful applicant would thrive on a challenging role, and be a great advisor to both the student’s and their parent’s. We would like to invite people who have worked in or would like to work with progressive organizations, as part of a successful team to come and join us.
If you think you would enjoy working in a fast paced, growth-oriented organization, you are the right person for us.
• Upon your joining, you will go through an intensive training program where you will be taught counselling skills, and about internal technical systems
• You would then be assigned to teams, with a buddy to help you get answers to your routine, day today questions
• Once settled, you would be expected to counsel students on the phone with basis the knowledge and training imparted to you at time of onboarding.
• The counselling will lead to forms filling for admission, and ultimately to admission in our partner colleges as per your assigned targets.
• You will also have directly access to the colleges as and when required and help in admission conversion process.
• You would be expected to maintain daily MIS on the calls attended and walk in’s attended (if any).
• Inherent ability to have engaging conversations
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent communications skills (English) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter and ability to execute high velocity closures
• Ability to work in low supervision but high ownership environment
• Genuine interest in helping people succeed