- be a citizen of a World Bank member country that is classified as developing (Note:- For the list of eligible countries, refer to the ‘Guidelines‘ document.
- be admitted to a master’s degree program at one of the participating universities
- hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) earned at least three years before the application deadline
- have at least three years of recent development-related work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree
- be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application
Note:- Applicants who were previously offered a WBGSP scholarship and declined it, or who received the scholarship but didn’t complete their studies, are ineligible to apply again.