– The applicant must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries/regions (please refer to the official website for the list of eligible countries/regions).
– The applicant must have completed at least 8 years of formal education.
– The applicant must not be more than 18 years of age at the time of application.
– The applicant must have an excellent academic record and a strong command of the English language.
– The applicant must be willing to study in a Singapore school.
– Tuition and other compulsory fees
– Airfare to Singapore and back to the applicant’s home country upon completion of studies
– Annual living allowance
– Medical insurance
– The SIA Youth Scholarship is offered by the Singapore Airlines Group.
– The scholarship covers tuition fees, airfare, living allowance, accommodation, and medical insurance.
– The scholarship is open to outstanding students from eligible countries/regions who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a passion for aviation.
– The scholarship application period usually starts in March and ends in July.
– Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in their home country/region.
– Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a good academic record and participate in SIA-related activities during their studies in Singapore.
– Completed application form
– Certified true copies of academic transcripts and certificates
– Two recent passport-sized photographs
– Birth certificate/passport
– Testimonial from school principal/teacher
– Any other relevant supporting documents (e.g. awards, achievements, etc.)