1) RCS: Radar Cross Section Reduction Technique Based on Dynamic Metasurface
2) RADAR: Quantum Radar Modeling
3) RADAR: Ultra-Wideband Ground Penetrating Radar Modeling
4) mmWave Imaging (RADAR): 3D Millimeter Image Reconstruction for Security Screening & Medical Imaging based on FMCW Radar System
5) Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface: RF Frontend Dynamic Metasurface Aperture (DMA) Antenna Design
6) Machine Learning based system evaluation for the UAV SAR system
7) Radar based Surveillance: Robotic inspection of machines, pipelines, human system, and aerial inspection of terrains by UAV/drones
Interested candidates may email their CV to Prof. Rupesh Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Carry out independent research: theoretical, analytical, experimental, and applied.
2. Write funding proposals under the supervision of faculty advisors.
3. Mentor and supervise junior colleagues and students providing guidance and developing research skills.
4. Assist faculty advisors in research projects related to RF Microwave Systems, Radar, and Antenna Systems.
5. Publish research findings in journals and highly rated conferences and publish patents leading to commercialization and technology transfers.
1. M.Tech degree in the fields of Engineering.
2. M.Tech students who have submitted their thesis are also eligible to apply to these positions.
The duration of the fellowship is 3-4 years.
1. During the first & second years, a monthly salary of Rs. 36,000/-
2. In the third year, a monthly salary of Rs 41,000/-, if the scholar’s performance is satisfactory.
3. Accommodation will be decided as per the SRM University norms.
₹36,000.00 per month