Pratham is an innovative learning organization created to improve the quality of education in India. As one of the largest non-governmental organizations in the country, Pratham focuses on high-quality, low-cost, and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system.
01) Degree in any relevant discipline
02) 2- years experience in operations or management role preferred/ a teaching
03) Fluency in spoken English & Hindi
04) Good working knowledge of the local language is preferable 05) Excellent communication and presentation skills
01) 2- years for Management Fellowship.
02) 1- year for Training Fellowship
Monetary Support:Rs. 18,000 – 30, 000/- (based on experience)