The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India has formulated a scheme known as PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) for award of scholarships to eligible candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes(DNT/S-NT) categories, (the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs) studying in Class IX and Class XI in identified Top Schools across India.
140. The eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
141. Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
142. They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
143. They should be studying in identified Top Class Schools.
144. They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2023-23.
145. The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs.
146. Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
147. Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
148. Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the same as for boys.