Brief Description :-
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) – the CSR implementing agency of Kotak Mahindra Group, has announced the launch of the Kotak Junior Scholarship programme to support further education of Class 11+ meritorious students from economically disadvantaged section across the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. With this programme, KEF aims to create a strong support system at the grass-root level beyond financial aid to the overall education and development for the future youth of the country.
Under the Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24, students enrolled in Class 11 at junior colleges/schools, specifically within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region, will receive a financial assistance of INR 3,000 per month to continue their educational journey.
• Applicants must have secured above 85% marks in Class 10 board examination (SSC/CBSE/ICSE) in 2023.
• Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3,20,000/- or less.
• Applicants must have secured admission in Class 11 at junior colleges/schools in Mumbai for Arts, Commerce and Science Streams, in Mumbai Metropolitan Region* for academic year 2023-24.
• Children of employees of Kotak Education Foundation are not eligible to apply for Kotak Junior Scholarship.
Scholarship of INR 3,000 per month
Documents Required :-
• Income certificate (उत्पन्नाचा दाखला) from collector’s office (Either Maharashtra or Indian Govt.) (mandatory)
• Recent passport-size photograph (mandatory)
• Aadhaar card of both the parents and student (mandatory)
• PAN card of at least one earning parent/guardian
• SSC (Class 10) marksheet – e-copy allowed (mandatory)
• School leaving certificate
• If income tax is paid or an IT return is filed by any family member, then the latest copy of the IT return along with 26AS
• Death certificate in the case of a single parent
• Student’s bank account (bank statement or first page of bank passbook)