Council of Ministers, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Delhi 2020 from students studying in the coaching institutes of Delhi and having a family income less than INR 8,00,000 per annum. This scholarship aims to support the study of all the needy students who wish to make their dream come true.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
• Have passed class 10 and 12 from Delhi
• Belong to SC, ST, OBC and general category
• Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 8,00,000
1. Civil services conducted by UPSC – for coaching for all the syllabus except option subject – INR 1,00,000
2. Civil services conducted by UPSC – for the coaching of the optional subject – INR 40,000
3. Judicial Services Examinations – INR 1,00,000
4. Entrance Exam for professional courses of Science stream, i.e. Engineering, Medical, NDA, CDS – INR 1,00,000
5. Entrance Exam for other professional courses, i.e. MBA, CLAT, etc – INR 50,000
6. Group A and B exam other than civil services – INR 50,000
• Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST, OBC candidates
• Income certificate in case of general category candidate
Note: The income certificate must be issued by the District Magistrate Office.