HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023-24 is an initiative of HDFC Bank that aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of society. The scholarship programme is meant for school students from Class 1 to 12 and those pursuing diploma, ITI, polytechnic, UG and PG (general and professional) programmes. Under the ECSS programme, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crises or any other financial problems and are at a risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
• The students must be currently studying in Classes 1 to 12, diploma, ITI, and polytechnic courses in private, government, or government-aided schools.
• The applicants must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
• Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 Lakh.
• Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing personal or family crises that have occurred during the past three years due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
• Open for Indian nationals only.
For Class 1 to 6 – INR 15,000 | For Class 7 to 12, Diploma, ITI, & Polytechnic students – INR 18,000
• Passport size photograph
• Previous year’s marksheets (2022-23)
• Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
• Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2023-24)
• Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
• Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
o Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
o Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
• Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
o If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme’ application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill in the required details in the online application form.
• Upload relevant documents
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.