GyanDhan Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity offered by *Gyandhan to financially support postgraduate-level students. The aim of this programme is to provide financial support to those students who are taking an education loan and want to lessen their financial burden. The selected candidate will receive a fixed amount of INR 1 lakh which will be given to the students at the beginning of the academic year.
*Gyandhan is India’s first education financing marketplace that aims to equalize and expand access to education by providing end-to-end education loan assistance.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
• be an Indian resident
• hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized Indian institute
• be willing to pursue a two-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany
The candidate will be awarded INR 1 lakh once in an academic year.
• Offer letter from the university
• Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
• Proof of TOEFL/IELTS Score
• Latest resume
• Statement of Purpose in 1,500 words
• Letter of recommendation (optional)