- Domicile Requirements:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Gujarat and hold valid proof of residence.
- Educational Criteria:
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 with aggregate marks of 60% from a Higher Secondary Examination Board of Gujarat or the Central Board.
- Income Limit:
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000.
- Admission Status Criteria:
- The candidates must have taken admission to a university/college abroad (Acceptance letter from a college/ university abroad).
- Applicants who have taken the benefit of the Central Government/State Government education loan subsidy scheme or any other scholarship scheme are not eligible for this scheme.