This Examination is held usually in the month of march every year for recruitment to the following posts :
1. Divisional Accountants in the various Offices of Accountants General (A&E) under Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
2. Auditors’ in the Offices of the Accountant General (Audit) in various States and other Audit and Accounts Offices under the Comptroller and Auditor-General .
3. Auditors’ in the Defence Accounts Department.
4. Junior Accountants in the Various Departmentalized Accounts Offices in the Central Ministries/Department.
5. UpperDivison Clerks in the Offices under the charge of various Commissioners of Income-Tax
6. UpperDivison Clerks in the Offices under the formation of various Collectorates of Central Excise and Customs.
Age Limit : 18-25
Educational Qualification : Degree
STENOGRAPHERS GRADE ‘C’ EXAM
The Stenographer’s Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for Recruitment of :
(i) Central Secretariat Stenographer’s Service – Grade C
(ii) Railway Board Secretariant stenographers’ Service Grade C
(iii) Indian Foreign Service (B)-Grade II of the Stenographers’ Cadre.
(iv) Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service Grade C.
(v) Posts of Stenographers in other department/ Organizations Attached Offices
of the Govt.
STENOGRAPHERS GRADE ‘D’ EXAM
This examination is held once a year, generally in the month of May. The Examination isConduted by the Staff Selection Commission for Recruitment to the post of Grade D Stenographers’ in the scale of Rs.4000-100-6000 for the following groups of Sevices/Offices
1. Central secretariat Stenographers’ Service-Grade D.
2. Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Grade D.
3. Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service Grade D.
4. Grade III of Stenographers’ Cadre of IFS ‘B’.
5. Ministry of Parlimentary Affairs.
6. Any other Department /Office not mentioned above
1. Subordinate Offices of the Government of India located all over India.
2. Office of the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and Accountant General (Audit) and Accountant General (Account and Establishment)
3. Controller General of Defence Accounts.
4. Delhi Administration.
5. Any other Office/Organization not mentioned above.
Age Limit : 18-25yrs on the 1st January of the year of examination
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent