Buddy4Study – Avanse International Education Loan Programme is a joint initiative of Buddy4Study and Avanse Financial Services to provide financial backing to aspiring students who have secured admission into higher educational institutions abroad.
Under this programme, the students will be offered loan amount ranging from INR 10 lakh to INR 2 crore to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad at an institution of their choice. This loan is available at an attractive rate of interest and processing fees.
1. Open for Indian students who received admission confirmation for studies abroad
2. Should be 18 years old or above on the date of application
3. Must be admitted to the desired institution after completion of the pre-requisite qualifications
4. Family/Co-applicant’s income should be more than INR 3 lakh per annum
Loan amount ranging from INR 10 lakh to INR 2 crore
The following documents must be uploaded by the applicant at the time of application –
Recent passport-size photograph
Address proof (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID Card/NREGA Job Card of parent/s, etc.)
Admission proof (College ID card/admission letter/ bonafide letter from institute)
Fee structure document
How can you apply?
Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
a. If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
86. You will now be redirected to the ‘Buddy4Study Education Loan programme’ application form page.
87. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
88. Fill in the required details in the online application form.
89. Upload relevant documents.
90. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
91. If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.