Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, ICGEB, New Delhi 2023 is an opportunity offered by the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) for Ph.D. degree holders. The opportunity is for highly motivated scientists who are wishing to pursue postdoctoral research in a world-class scientific environment. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of US$ 1,590 and other benefits.
To be eligible, the applicant must –
43. be below the age of 35 years
44. be a national of an ICGEB Member State
45. hold a recent Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years of research experience
46. have a good working knowledge of the English language, supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge certificate or equivalent)
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of US$ 1,590.
Other Benefits –
Travel expenses from the applicant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship
Medical health insurance coverage
Reimbursed visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs
14. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
15. Academic records (Ph.D. degree certificate, issued by the degree-granting University and bearing the official seal/s and signatures, to be submitted in the original language accompanied by an official English translation of each document).
16. Written Statement from the ICGEB Group Leader
17. A valid identification document (passport or identity card)
18. English Certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge or similar) [Note – This document is not requested when scholastic education has been undertaken in English]